Saturday 21 August 2021

Questions to promote Students Thinking

 Recently on a FaceBook Post a teacher was asking for activities to send home during New Zealand's Covid-Delta lockdown(August 2021)

I replied to the post suggesting that if we supplied parents with a list of questions to use when they were interacting with their kids, that may be better than a lot of busy work!!   This response got a number of likes and 💗's

This suggested to me that our institutions may not be communicating the best and easiest ways of helping their kids while in lockdown., so I resurrected a handout I created may moons ago!

I believe most of these questions can be used with all types of activities that kids get into, whether it be Lego Building, or playing on the swing, or looking for bugs in the garden

Hope they help.



No comments:

Post a Comment